Dmitry,

Several years ago, some of my colleagues and I wrote about our
"traveling road show" teaching networks to school students (with
associated materials also available):

 	http://www.math.ucla.edu/~mason/papers/teach-final.pdf

With a different set of colleagues, we developed a booklet about core
concepts in networks. Here is the article about the booklet:

 	http://www.math.ucla.edu/~mason/papers/sayama-JCN2016-combined.pdf

I am currently working on a book chapter about the undergraduate networks
course I developed at University of Oxford, but now that the deadline has
been extended (and given that I have several urgent deadlines), that paper
is getting delayed a bit. It already exists in rough draft form, but it
should be available on arXiv perhaps towards the end of next month.

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  Professor, Department of Mathematics, UCLA

  Homepage: https://www.math.ucla.edu/~mason/
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com
  Twitter: @masonporter
  Skype: tepid451