Hi Bill,

what I can also recommend is visone (https://visone.info/).

You can layout bipartite networks by the "status" or "centrality" layout
options, picking the partition as status or centrality indicator,
respectively.

  *

    "Status layout" will give you the usual (vertical rows) bipartite
    layout.

  *

    "Centrality layout" is more unusual (and can be messy for some data
    sets - but very nice for others), putting one mode's nodes on an
    inner circle and another mode's on an outer circle.

I do not know what the exact algorithms are used for optimising the
location on rows or circles, probably stress minimisation, consulting
the webpage will help.

Best, Christian