Dear Socneters,

here´s a kind reminder of the Call for Papers for the Session "Sport and
Networks" at the 3rd European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN)
<http://www.eusn2017.uni-mainz.de/>, to be held at Johannes
Gutenberg-University Mainz (Germany), September 26 to 29, 2017 (cf.
details below).

Please forward the CfP to anyone who might be interested! We're looking
foward to contributions to our session. The abstract submission deadline
is *March 31st*.

Best regards,

Tom Töpfer & Raphael Heiberger