If you are interested to receive our calls for the events we manage on SNA please subscribe to our mailing list using the link below:

International Symposium on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security(SNAMS) - [http://eepurl.com/cHGT_5]

SNAMS<http://eepurl.com/cHGT_5>
eepurl.com
SNAMS Email Forms

Regards,

Dr. Mohammad AL-Smadi
      Assistant Dean for Educational Quality Improvement
      Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department
      Faculty Of Computer & Information Technology
      Jordan University of Science and Technology
      P.O.Box: 3030 Irbid 22110, JORDAN
      Tel.: +962-2-7201000   Ext. 20000
      E-mail: [log in to unmask]