Dear All,

I am looking to explore friendship and trust networks within healthcare teams in general practice. I have developed some draft questions, however does anyone know of any validated network surveys/network questions used to explore 'friendship'?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Wishes

Seb

Sebastian Stevens

PhD Candidate - Medical Studies
CAMERA
Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medcine and Dentistry

Associate Lecturer
School of Government
Faculty of Business

Room C507, Portland Square, Plymouth University, PL48AA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: 07525 212364

[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>