Dear All,

I am looking to explore friendship and trust networks within healthcare teams in general practice. I have developed some draft questions, however does anyone know of any validated network surveys/network questions used to explore ‘friendship’?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Wishes

Seb

Sebastian Stevens

PhD Candidate - Medical Studies

CAMERA

Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medcine and Dentistry

Associate Lecturer

School of Government

Faculty of Business

Room C507, Portland Square, Plymouth University, PL48AA

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mobile: 07525 212364

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.