Dear SOCNETers,

We kindly invite you to submit your abstract to the ”Multilevel Network
Perspectives in and around Organizations: Theory, Structure and Dynamics”
organized session at the Third European Conference on Social Networks
(EUSN), September 26-29, 2017 at the Johannes-Gutenberg-University Mainz
(Germany).

*Session Description*
The multilevel nature of organizations creates a complex ecosystem where
individuals, groups, units, practices as well as other organizations are
entangled. Such entanglement shapes organizations in a dynamic way, and
affects organizational outcomes at multiple levels. This session focuses on
recent advances in modeling and understanding networks in and around
organizations from a multilevel perspective. We welcome both theoretical as
well as empirical contributions that address the various aspects and
implications of the multilevel nature of networks. We are also interested
in presentations of software development in this area.

Possible examples of networks include, but are not limited to the
following:

- Corporate networks

- Communities of practice networks

- Entrepreneurial networks

- Innovation networks

- Collaboration networks

- Investment networks

- Online networks

While a non-comprehensive list of perspectives is:

- Multilevel network analysis

- Multilevel analysis of networks

- Dynamics of multilevel networks

- Diffusion processes in multilevel networks

*Submission Details*
We seek for extended abstract submissions of *500 words max*. The deadline
for submissions is *March 31, 2017*.

*Submission Instructions *Please submit your abstract through the CONVERIA
tool (https://converia.uni-mainz.de/frontend/index.php?folder_id=234) and
select the organized session titled "Multilevel Network Perspectives in and
around Organizations: Theory, Structure and Dynamics".

The conference website provides additional information:
http://www.eusn2017.uni-mainz.de

We look forward to seeing you in Mainz!

*Session Organizers *Spyros Angelopoulos – Università della Svizzera
Italiana (Switzerland)
Francesca Pallotti – University of Greenwich (UK)
Paola Zappa – Maynooth University (Ireland)