Call for abstract submissions examining Networks in Finance and Economics

North American Social Networks Conference (NASN), July 26-30, 2017, Washington DC. (http://insna.org/nasn2017/).
[http://insna.org/nasn2017/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Picture2.jpg]<http://insna.org/nasn2017/>

INSNA | 1st North American Social Networks (NASN ...<http://insna.org/nasn2017/>
insna.org
NASN 2017 Welcome to our site Welcome to the North American Regional Social Networks (NASN) Conference of the International Network for Social Network

We invite abstracts for presentations that examine all types of networks in finance and economics.  Please submit an abstract (500 words or less) via the NASN abstract submission system: http://insna.org/nasn2017/abstract-submission/ . The submission deadline is April 7, 2017. Guidelines for abstract submission may be found here:
Abstract Submission | INSNA | 1st North American Social ...<http://insna.org/nasn2017/abstract-submission/>
insna.org
NASN 2017 Abstract submission Submit your paper or poster abstract at this link.

http://insna.org/nasn2017/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/NASN-Paper-and-Poster-Abstract-Guidelines.pdf
Paper and Poster Abstract Guidelines - insna.org<http://insna.org/nasn2017/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/NASN-Paper-and-Poster-Abstract-Guidelines.pdf>
insna.org
Additional information can be found at Paper & Poster FAQ on our webpage: http://insna.org/nasn2017/calls/ To submit an abstract, visit the conference website at ...

Please put “Economics" and/or “Finance” as keywords and/or add a note indicating submission to the Networks in Finance and Economics Session.

Organizers:
Tuugi Chuluun, Loyola University Maryland, [log in to unmask]
Itay Fainmesser, Johns Hopkins University, [log in to unmask]

Thank you, and we look forward to your submissions.

Tuugi Chuluun, PhD, CFA
Department of Finance
The Sellinger School of Business and Management
Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
410-617-2302 (office)