Dear SocNet members,

To speed up the launch of the StackExchange Q&A site on complex networks,
please support our effort by :

   1. Following the proposal on StackExchange at
   http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/104390/complex-networks?referrer=Zd3UG9LiiuUmwqo94-4-Ng2
   2. Posting questions like this as Example Questions, and
   3. Up (and down) voting example questions previously posted.

The proposal already has 115 followers (more than necessary), but only 18
example questions with the score of 10 or ore (40 required).

--
Dmitry Zinoviev, Author of "Data Science Essentials in Python"
https://pragprog.com/book/dzpyds/data-science-essentials-in-python