Dear Sonneteers,

As I could not find any information on the Sunbelt Website, I would like to ask if anyone might be able to give advice with respect to visa requirements. It seems that an official invitation from the conference organizers is required in order to apply for the F-type visa for academics.

Best,
Olaf

Prof. Dr. Olaf Rank
Sprecher des Instituts für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Direktor des Lehrstuhls für Organisation und Personal
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Platz der Alten Synagoge (KG II)
79085 Freiburg

Tel. +49 (0)761 203-2389
      +49 (0)761 203-2390 (Sekretariat)
Fax +49 (0)761 203-2394
Prof. Dr. Olaf Rank
Institute of Economics and Business Administration
Director and Chair for Organization and HRM
Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg
Platz der Alten Synagoge (KG II)
79085 Freiburg (Germany)

Phone: +49 (0) 761 203-2389
          +49 (0) 761 203-2390 (administrative office)
Fax      +49 (0) 761 203-2394