***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Reminder - Call for Abstracts EUSN, Mainz, September 26 -29 Reminder - Call for Abstracts
Third European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN2017)
Mainz, 26 - 29 September 2017
www.eusn.org
Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for the abstract submissions for the Third European Conference on Social Networks ends on March 31st. The Conference will be held form 26 - 29 September 2017 in Mainz, Germany.

It will host about 30 sessions representing many areas of social network research. In addition, 16 workshops covering the theory and analysis of social networks are offered on September 26. They include introductory courses and training on different software platforms. The keynote address will be held by Emmanuel Lazega. Two awards, one for the best poster and one for the best paper of a German early career scholar will be announced at the conference. Our social program will include hospitality suites and a conference party for casual discussion and exchange of ideas. For more details, please visit our website www.eusn.org.

Please check the submission guidelines, and further details at www.eusn.org. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  .

Please also note that the website for registration to the conference is now open. We kindly remind that authors who submit an abstract need to be registered in the conference before the  1st of  July 2017. Abstracts of which the presenting author is not registered before the 1st of JULY will not be accepted (non-accepted proposals will be refunded).

We look forward to welcoming you in Mainz this autumn!

The organizers,

Marina Hennig and Katharina Kunißen

Third European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN)
Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz | Institute of Sociology
Department of Social Network Research & Family Sociology
Jakob-Welder-Weg 12 | D-55128 Mainz

Tel. +49 6131 39-22444 | Fax  +49 6131 39-25569

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
www.eusn.org

local organizers:
Prof. Dr. Marina Hennig: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Katharina Kunißen, M.A.: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Lena Fichtner, B.A.: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]