A student asked for “perfect” examples of Portfolio 2 from the past.

There were no “perfect” examples.  The two top scorers from last year did agree to share their portfolio projects, and you’ll see them (annotated) at the bottom of the Portfolio 2 description box in Canvas.

That box is LOOOOONG, but please look at it carefully, and treat it like a “recipe” for writing your portfolios.  I’ll literally be following along with that text point-by-point as I try to grade your portfolios as objectively as possible, so the more you adhere to what’s written, the  clearer I think your papers will be.

Best, Michael

==

Michael Marsiske, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

University of Florida

Department of Clinical and Health Psychology

PO Box 100165, 1225 Center Dr., Rm. 3170

Gainesville, FL 32610-0165

[log in to unmask] (email)

(352) 273-5097 (phone)

(801) 720-5897 (fax)