MEMORANDUM

April 19, 2017

All Graduate Coordinators and Staff

Suzie Burns

Associate Director of Admissions

UF Office of Admissions

RE:

Reminder to Close Out the Spring 2017 Term on Graduate E-Referral

As we reach the end of the spring 2017 term, I would like to remind each of you to continue to work with your outstanding E-Referral applicants to assure that each file receives a decision or is moved to a future term (if eligible).

The easiest way to do this is to use the dashboard which you can access by clicking on the link at the top left of the screen, or using the filter function, whichever you find more convenient.  Please take a close look at the No Action category as the goal for this column should be zero.

If you have any files that need to be moved to a future term remember to first cancel the file and then place the NOTE requesting the term change.  Upon receipt of your request, Graduate Processing will work with you to update the file to a future term if it meets eligibility requirements.  The goal is to have all spring 2017 applicants coded as Admit, Cancelled or Denied.

If you have any questions about the dashboard or the need to close out your applicant pool, please feel free to contact me at 294-0905 or [log in to unmask].

Regards,

Suzie