M E M O R A N D U M

DATE:

April 5, 2017

TO:

Associate Deans, Department Chairs, Graduate Coordinators and Staff

FROM:

Tyisha Hathorn, Ph.D., Director, Office of Graduate Minority Programs

RE:

2017 Board of Education (BOE) Fellowship Program Applications NOW OPEN

Greetings! It is with much pleasure that we announce the 2017 Board of Education (BOE) Fellowship Program, application opening. This year’s program is scheduled for June 21-August 4, 2017. We are asking for your assistance in identifying prospective participants in the BOE program. Below is a flyer for your review and distribution. Applications and additional information on the program can be found on our website at: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/offices/division-of-graduate-student-affairs-dgsa/minority-programs-ogmp/ogmp-programs/board-of-education-boe-summer-fellowship/. Thank you for your collaborative efforts and assistance in this matter.