Dear all,

At PLU we are exploring the possibility of developing an academic coaching
program (likely with professional staff as coaches rather than students),
as part of a larger effort to co-locate student success services in a
single center. I have been asked to provide information about salary ranges
for professional academic coaches. I would appreciate any guidance on the
topic. You are welcome to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

As always, many thanks!
Best,
--Leslie

--