From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ford-Robbins, Nadira
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 12:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Read & Write Assistive Technology by TextHelp

Good afternoon Listers,

Our campus is looking to incorporate assistive technology software to better serve our student population, and I am wondering if anyone has experience with Read & Write through TextHelp?  If so, please share how your campus is deploying this service to your student population, as well as the pros and cons of the software.

Thank you!

[NMC_logo[2].jpg]<http://www.methodistcollege.edu/student-life/campus-services/support-services/academic-resources>

Nadira Ford-Robbins, MOL
Coordinator of Academic Success
Office of Student Engagement
Nebraska Methodist College
720 N. 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
402.354.7029 (O)
402.354.7010 (F)

WOO          COMMUNICATION          POSITIVITY          IDEATION          BELIEF

"Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them."

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.