From: "Holly Lightcap" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Coaching Certification for Professionals

Hi All,

Who offers academic coaching certification for professionals? I believe CRLA does. Anybody else? I want to compare certification programs…

Best,

Holly

Holly A. Lightcap, M.A.

Coordinator of Academic Coaching

Hours: M-W & F 8:30am-4:30pm

Th 1pm-9pm

Student Success Center

Alumnae Hall, Lower Level, Office #28

Misericordia University

570.674.8126

www.facebook.com/MUStudentSuccessCenter

"Do all you can, with what you can, with what you have, in the time you have, in the place you are."
-Nkosi Johnson