Thanks Alex.

It is very good that you have preserved the dataset to reproduce the process.

But from what I read at the beginning of the quote at
(https://www.r-bloggers.com/greys-anatomy-network-of-sexual-relations/) "This
all began with an introductory presentation about social network
analysis to a group of medical students.  What better way to grab
their attention than with attractive, fake doctors having sex on
television?..." and the Benjamin Lind’s post at
(http://badhessian.org/2012/09/lessons-on-exponential-random-graph-modeling-from-greys-anatomy-hook-ups/) when he says "Weissman's post served as a remarkable demonstration of network analysis for pedagogical purposes.'' I thought there was something else in the original post, in the sense of linking social media analysis with concepts closer to medical
practice.

Thanks again.
G.