Dear researchers,

We would like to invite you to participate in our survey. It is part of the DFG-funded research project *metrics<https://dini.de/projekte/metrics/> in which we aim to gather information about the usage of social media services among researchers in their professional activities.

The survey is in English and it will only take about 15 minutes of your time. As a thank-you gift, 250€ of Amazon vouchers will be awarded randomly to the participants (a 10€ voucher for each of 25 participants).

To access the questionnaire, please click here<http://bit.ly/metrics_survey>.
Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your time!

Best Regards,
The *metrics-project team

Contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
Maryam Mehrazar

https://dini.de/projekte/metrics/
https://www.facebook.com/metricsproject

http://www.gesis.org/en/research/external-funding-projects/overview-external-funding-projects/metrics/

Olga Zagovora
Researcher/ PhD student
GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Dept. Computational Social Science
Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
50667 Cologne, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 221 47694-216