Dear researchers,

We would like to invite you to participate in our survey. It is part of the DFG-funded research project
*metrics in which we aim to gather information about the usage of social media services among researchers in their professional activities.

The survey is in English and it will only take about 15 minutes of your time. As a thank-you gift, 250€ of Amazon vouchers will be awarded randomly to the participants (a 10€ voucher for each of 25 participants).

To access the questionnaire, please click
here.

Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your time!

Best Regards,
The *metrics-project team

Contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
Maryam Mehrazar
Email:

https://dini.de/projekte/metrics/
https://www.facebook.com/metricsproject

http://www.gesis.org/en/research/external-funding-projects/overview-external-funding-projects/metrics/

Olga Zagovora

Researcher/ PhD student

GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Dept. Computational Social Science
Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8

50667 Cologne, Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 221 47694-216