Lecturer in Network Science

Centre for Business Network Analysis - University of Greenwich, London

As part of our on-going development strategy, the Business School is seeking a lecturer in Network Science to join the Centre for Business Network Analysis, hosted by the Department of International Business and Economics. The Department has a strong research profile and a rich portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, offered both in London and with partners in Asia.

We are particularly interested in candidates who could make a significant contribution to the research agenda of the Centre. Ideal candidates have an interest in investigating large-scale data sets and big data from a network perspective and in applying this to the study of international business or international business communications,

We are seeking a candidate aiming to produce high-impact research which can inform our undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, contributing towards plurality in theoretical and methodological approaches in international business and economics. The position offers opportunities for research and teaching, and enables an ambitious candidate to play an important role in the shaping of the future development of the department. The School provides conditions conducive for active research.

Further information about the job opportunity can be found here or feel free to email me for any informal query.

Best regards

Riccardo

Riccardo De Vita

Head of Department

International Business and Economics

Center for Business Network Analysis

University of Greenwich

Telephone: +44(0)2083319835 | Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.