I am sorry to deviate from the usual discussion topics. It has been around a month since I requested an invoice to pay the registration for the Sunbelt Conference. I have sent emails to the conference organizers and to INSNA. So far, the only answer I have is that they generated my invoice, but nobody has provided me details on how to pay without credit card. Can someone suggest who I can contact about this?
Regards, Xanat V. Meza

Ph.D. candidate - Kansei, Behavioral and Brain SciencesUniversity of Tsukuba
M.A. Media and Communication
Yeungnam University
B.D. Graphic Communication Design
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana