From: UF Division of Sponsored Programs [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] DSP Seeks Assistant Director

DSP is restructuring its teams to combine the IFAS/Engineering team with the Campus team to allow for more broad support of these units.  As such we are hiring a team lead over the new ICE (IFAS/Campus/Engineering) team and replacing the formerly second team lead with an Assistant Director.  This Assistant Director will oversee both teams.  This senior official will assist with evaluation of research administration policy, documentation of standard operating procedures, mentoring new and existing staff, executing signature authority and serving as a campus wide resource in all areas of research administration.  Both positions are posted at the following links:

Assistant Director: http://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/501938/assistant-director-research-administration

SPA Manager: http://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/501897/sponsored-programs-administration-manager

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Stephanie

Stephanie Gray

Assistant Vice President

Division of Sponsored Programs

Office of Research

UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA

PO Box 115500|237 Grinter Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611| Phone: 352.392-3516| Email: [log in to unmask] | Web:  research.ufl.edu