From: UF Division of Sponsored Programs [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] UFIRST Subawards Upgrade

UFIRST will be undergoing a major upgrade to the subawards module this weekend.  As a result, we are turning off UFIRST subaward functionality tomorrow to allow for conversion of the existing data into the new functionality.  While subaward tools will be open tomorrow, we do not recommend entering any new subs tomorrow but waiting until Monday to work in this portion of UFIRST. Additional details about the upgrade including training materials will be released later this week.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Stephanie

Stephanie Gray

Assistant Vice President

Division of Sponsored Programs

Office of Research

UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA

PO Box 115500|237 Grinter Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611| Phone: 352.392-3516| Email: [log in to unmask] | Web:  research.ufl.edu