Addressing the imposition of sanctions for spoliation in a US International
Trade Commission (ITC) case, the US Court of Appeals for the Federal
Circuit upheld the ITC’s imposition of default judgment sanctions and an
exclusion order for the willful destruction of evidence, twice citing the
administrative law judge’s characterization of the behavior as “gross bad
faith.” *Organik Kimya, San. Ve Tic. A.S. v. ITC*, Case No. 15-1774 (Fed.
Cir., Feb. 15, 2017) (O’Malley, J).

http://bit.ly/2oq9RnC
http://bit.ly/2oq9RnC+

--