Yeah, I know it is bragging, but with the INSNA conference season on us,
it is  time to take these points seriously again:

From Russ Bernard on Facebook

H. Russell Bernard for those interested in the back story. ... barry and
bev started insna in 1977, 40 years ago ... a heroic effort. the early
issues of *connections* were (and remain) a treasure, with articles by
clyde mitchell, john barnes, lin freeman, nan lin, frans stokman, and on
and on and on ... in 1988, when insna turned 10, barry wrote a column,
titled: "what is to be done? the next ten years of insna" ... the tag line
on barry's email correspondence these days is a quote from the
streisand/sonheim song *putting it together*: "a vision is just a vision
if it's only in your head." that vision was number 4 on the list of 6