Hi,

I used a multilevel random intercept model to disentangle the "effects" due
to ego characteristics, alter attributes, cross-level difference
(heterogeneity), and cross-level interactions. It can be done using Proc
GLIMMIX in SAS.

Here is the link to this paper:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Egocentric+Network+and+Condom+Use+Among+Mid-Age+Female+Sex+Workers+in+China%3A+A+Multilevel+Modeling+Analysis

Hongjie

--

Hongjie Liu, Ph.D., M.S.

Professor

Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics

School of Public Health

University of Maryland, College Park

Tel: 301 405 3102

Email: [log in to unmask]