On behalf of Petr Matous

Dear Rosalyn,

We have attempted to alter network ties of people in Ethiopia by giving them mobile phones:

1.	http://journals.cambridge.org/article_S2050124214000125
2.	http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol20/iss2/art36/ES-2015-7602.pdf
3.	https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2447208

And we have attempted to increase network ties of people in Indonesia by taking them on trips to other communities

4.	http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0965856416300271

Also, we are working on a study based on a network intervention focused on health in Philippine slums but this is still work in progress (slides can be mailed upon request)

Best,

Petr

Dr. PETR MATOUS
Associate Dean (Indigenous Strategy and Services) Humanitarian Engineering / Complex Systems Research Group / Project Management Program Faculty of Engineering and IT

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 319, Building J05 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T+61 2 9351 5216  | F+61 2 9351 3343
E [log in to unmask] | W sydney.edu.au