Hi All,

For those of you attending Sunbelt this year and are interested in data capture – we would like to invite you to join us for a demo and feedback session to learn more about Network Canvas. Network Canvas is a touch-screen application for personal network data capture that is currently under development. This work is being conducted by a large team of folks from Northwestern University, University of Oxford, Emory University, and Johns Hopkins University, and is supported through an NIH Grant (R01 DA042711; PIs: Michelle Birkett & Gregory Phillips II).

To participate in the demo – please drop in between 10:30am and 12:30pm on Saturday, June 3rd. We will be in Conference Room No. 306 in the Beijing International Convention Center

If you have more questions – feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask] or visit our website at www.networkcanvas.com. And of course, you can always feel free to email me directly.

Hope to see you in Beijing!

Michelle