Dear all,

Greetings!

I am Rushi Pandya from Ahmedabad University, India. Currently, I am working on understanding the social networks in the business incubation center among different individuals i.e. managers, mentors, entrepreneurs and its impact on the incubated venture's growth.

Considering India as the third largest entrepreneurial ecosystem globally, the role of incubators is increasing exponentially. Networking is one of the most important aspects of entrepreneurship. This research is aimed at exploring networking behavior of the incubated entrepreneurs inside and outside the incubation center. One of the objectives also includes an understanding of how entrepreneurs are utilizing and developing a social capital in the ecosystem during the incubation period.

With another colleague, we are doing this research with Venture Studio, which is Ahmedabad University-based business incubation center with more than 30 incubated ventures with 50+ founders/co-founders.The project is at a designing stage.

We are looking for mentor/collaborators to take this project further to bring out quality results.

We also invite suggestions and inputs regarding the software and methods.

Please revert if you are interested. I would be happy to share more information.

Thanks

--
Rushi Pandya
Entrepreneurship Area, Amrut Modi School of Management (AMSoM)