We also did this in Stata and describe some of the procedures in the
Methods section of the paper:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10461-015-1152-5

Yamanis T, Fisher J*, Moody JW, and Kajula LJ (2015).  Young men’s social
network characteristics and associations with sexual partnership
concurrency in Tanzania. *AIDS and Behavior**, *20(6), 1244-1255. PMID:
26271813

~Nina