Collective Intelligence and Crowds

Minitrack

January 3-6, 2018

Big Island, Hawaii, USA

We are looking for papers that analyze collective intelligence, knowledge creation, and crowdsourcing. We also encourage the submission of papers that design and implement technologies that create new kinds of collectives. For example, papers that consider how machine learning and human learning interact in crowds and communities. In sum, we are open to a wide range of research that addresses relations between people, collectives, and machines, as well as the artifacts produced as a result.

The deadline is June 15, 2017. Feel free to communicate with any of the three minitrack chairs, Jeff Nickerson ([log in to unmask]), Pnina Fichman (f[log in to unmask]), or Don Steiny ([log in to unmask]).