Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions in International Business - University of Greenwich, London

As part of our on-going development strategy, the Business School is seeking two lecturers in International Business to join the Department of International Business and Economics. The Department hosts three major research groups, including the Centre for Business Network Analysis (CBNA). The Department has a strong undergraduate offering and runs successful postgraduate programmes both in London and with partners in Asia.

We encourage applications from candidates with a strong expertise in social network analysis and who could make a significant contribution to the research agenda of the department through cutting-edge research focusing on Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) and their strategies, the management of their cross-border operations, and the external forces influencing them.

We are seeking a candidate aiming to produce high-impact research which can inform our undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, contributing towards plurality in theoretical and methodological approaches in international business. The positions offer opportunities for research and teaching, and enables an ambitious candidate to play an important role in the shaping of the future development of the department. The School provides conditions conducive for active research.

Further information about the job opportunity can be found here.

Riccardo De Vita

Head of Department

International Business and Economics

Center for Business Network Analysis

University of Greenwich

Telephone: +44(0)2083319835 | Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.