Centre For Business Network Analysis Summer School 2017
Monday 12 June, 2017 - Friday 16 June, 2017 https://showtime.gre.ac.uk/index.php/business/CBNASS17

The Centre for Business Network Analysis<http://www2.gre.ac.uk/about/schools/business/research/groups/cbna> at the University of Greenwich, London, is hosting the 5th edition of a Summer School entirely dedicated to research design, data collection, and statistical methods for Social Network Analysis (SNA) of individuals and organisations.
The C<http://cssociety.org/>omplex <http://cssociety.org/> S<http://cssociety.org/>ystems <http://cssociety.org/> S<http://cssociety.org/>ociety<http://cssociety.org/> (CSS) sponsors the CBNA Summer School and provides full-fee waivers for attending one of the courses to three attendees. To be eligible attendees need to be member of the Complex Systems Society. To apply for a CSS waiver attendees should submit their CV and a cover letter here by the 12th May 2017: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbnass17
The Centre for Business Network Summer School offers one introductory course and four advanced courses covering different aspects of SNA.
This is what some of our students said about the CBNA Summer School in the past:
"The course was indeed very helpful to my work. Before I came to Greenwich I had absolutely no experience with SNA. Even my research design wasn't very clear yet. I had been reading a lot about the kinds of results SNA could provide and I knew I wanted to use it to improve my research, but I didn't know exactly how. My advisor had no experience with SNA as well, so I put a lot of expectations on the course! I believe the course is a perfect fit for people like me. The combination of theory, practice and lectures was great. It gave me the opportunity to learn about SNA, apply the theory on the exercises and get to know different kinds of research that were using it. Another aspect that was very helpful was that the trainer gave the students the opportunity to discuss the application of SNA in their own research during class. It's always good to have feedback from experienced researchers. And finally, the course gave me lots of ideas! It was a great opportunity to interact with researchers, students and exchange knowledge. The summer course really met my expectations! I would recommend it to anyone that wants to learn more about Social Network Analysis and how to integrate it with their own research."
Bruna Fonseca, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
"I participated to the CBNA Summer School 2016 because I had been founded a research that included a part of Social Network Analysis. This course opened new paths for my research and ever since I have  been able to use confidently SNA methods. I would recommended the summer school to colleagues and PhD students. What you will find? Engaging lecturers; tailored tutorials; and great participants in a beautiful environment. Riccardo de Vita has been a wonderful teacher and provided all of us with specific advices that I have actually used in my research. Great value for money"
Dr. David Monciardini, University of Exeter
University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.