Dear Rosalyn,

I am not sure whether you’ll consider that equity in participation, network robustness or cross-gender collaborations contribute to social capital. If this is the case, references below might be useful.

Mertens F, Saint-Charles J, Mergler D, Passos CJ, Lucotte M (2005) A network approach for analysing and promoting equity in participatory Ecohealth research, EcoHealth, 2: 113-126.

Mertens F, Saint-Charles J, Lucotte M & Mergler D (2008) Emergence and robustness of a community discussion network on mercury contamination and health in the Brazilian Amazon. Health Education and Behavior, 35: 509-521.

Triana DRR, Mertens F, Zúniga CV, Mendoza Y, Nakano EY & Monroy MC (2016) The Role of Gender in Chagas Disease Prevention and Control in Honduras: An Analysis of Communication and Collaboration Networks. EcoHealth, 13: 535–548.

Abraços,

Frédéric

Le 2017-04-28 à 13:30, Rosalyn Negron <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> can anyone share references for studies that have used network-based interventions to increase ties (personal or whole networks)? Or intervention studies to enhance social capital accumulation in networks. Health-focused studies are especially helpful.
>
> Many thanks!
> rosalyn
>

> Rosalyn Negrón
> Associate Professor of Anthropology
> Core Faculty: Transnational, Cultural, & Community Studies
>
> UMass Boston
> McCormack Hall
> 4th Floor - 441
> (o): 617.287.6812
> (c): 347.870.2123
> http://anthrose.net

Frédéric Mertens, PhD.

Professor adjunto, Centro de Desenvolvimento Sustentável - Universidade de Brasília

CV Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/0209004922034029

Campus Universitário Darcy Ribeiro -  Brasília, DF, Brasil