From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emily Clark
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Announcing a New Benefit for CUAHSI Members!

CUAHSI is pleased to announce a new benefit to members:

CUAHSI members will now receive discounted registration rates for CUAHSI events and workshops.

If your organization is a CUAHSI member, then you are a CUAHSI member.
Anyone affiliated with a CUAHSI member organization is eligible for the member discount.

The member discounts will go into effect for the 2017 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics. Simply choose the CUAHSI member registration type when registering to receive the discounted rate. The member discounts for CUAHSI training workshops will go into effect starting in 2018.

Not sure if you are affiliated with a member organization?
Search for your organization here, view our member directory here, or contact us directly at [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We hope to see you at upcoming CUAHSI events!

Sincerely,

Emily Clark

Community Services Manager
Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.

To unsubscribe, please send an email to [log in to unmask] with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.