From: Rhea,Lacey N
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 4:20 PM
To: Gray,Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NCURA videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL645D874C8A08AEE1

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Lacey Rhea |Research Administration Manager|COM Department of Medicine|University of Florida|5700 SW 34th St
Suite 1400|PO Box 103594|Gainesville, FL 32608|Phone: 352-265-8376|Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ADVANCE NOTICE:  I will be out of the office Monday, May 8th thru Friday, May 12th for a conference.  I will be available intermittently via email, but responses will be delayed.
P Think before you print!