As a reminder, the next RAFT forum is tomorrow afternoon.  We will also gather informally after for networking at First Magnitude.  Please join us!

From: Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Next RAFT Forum Effort

Join us on May 2nd, from 3:00 4:30 p.m. in HRS Building, Room 120, for a session providing answers to your questions about Effort.  We'll discuss best practices for managing effort and commitments throughout the life of a sponsored award. Representatives from the Division of Sponsored Programs and Contracts & Grants will be on-hand to answer your questions.

After the meeting, we invite you to join us for networking at the First Magnitude Brewery. This will be a fun and informal way to network with your colleagues in research administration. The First Magnitude Brewery is located at 1220 SE Veitch Street, just south of the Gainesville downtown area.

The Research Administration & Financials Training (RAFT) forum is designed to create a bridge between the core offices and the UF research community. These sessions cover special topics of interest, while also providing an open channel for solutions, contacts, and information targeted to the needs of UF sponsored programs. No registration is required. If you are not able to attend in person, join us using the live meeting link just below.

5/02/17

Effort

HRS 120

3:00 4:30 p.m.

Live meeting link

Stephanie Gray

Assistant Vice President

Division of Sponsored Programs

Office of Research

UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA

PO Box 115500|237 Grinter Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611| Phone: 352.392-3516| Email: [log in to unmask] | Web:  research.ufl.edu