Hi all,
Connie and I found about 10 species of warblers in about an hour of birding this late morning  including a female Connecticut warbler at Rotary Park.   Subject bird found about 30 yards in from parking lot at Bracken Fern signage on Boardwalk. Lotsa birds in yard this morning also, despite any discernible weather to cause this.....at some point the birds must decide "we gotta go" and get moving as the days lengthen.  8 species of warblers in yard of about 75(!) individuals.

Bob
Merritt Island, Fl