Good morning,

We simply wanted to share this NIH memo with all of you.  I know that sometimes it feels painful in the last minute push to update forms and details in applications but know our mission-like all of yours-is to ensure our faculty’s applications are accepted for review.  We will continue to support the review as best we can and provide any insight into specific areas of concern as we become aware.

Stephanie

Stephanie Gray

Assistant Vice President

Division of Sponsored Programs

Office of Research

UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA

PO Box 115500|237 Grinter Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611| Phone: 352.392-3516| Email: [log in to unmask] | Web:  research.ufl.edu