Good Morning to all,

I have a faculty who is having the peer tutor (hired by me and paid by me)
 come into class and help run small discussion groups.

I do not think assisting in class with small discussion groups falls within
what peer tutor parameters should be.  It seems this is helping the faculty
member mainly but maybe I am viewing this wrong.

Any thoughts?

Lynda Sukolsky

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC
Director of the Academic Achievement Center