From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susana Brower
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CRLA Special Interest Groups (SIGs) - Experiences?

Hi everyone,

Have any of you participated in any of CRLA's Special Interest Groups, and if so, could you talk about what your experience was like?

What were the participation expectations for SIG members, and what kind of time commitment did it require of you? Are the SIGs geared toward people who already have significant experience in the area of interest, or are they as much for people wanting to gain new insights into those areas? Did you feel your membership in the SIG was beneficial to you?

Thanks for sharing your insights! Feel free to add anything I didn't think of above. (Please respond to the list, so others can benefit from the info as well.)

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!
-Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.
Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program Academic Resource Center UC Riverside Riverside, CA 92521
Voice (951) 827-5345   Fax (951) 827-4543