Hi Nic,
I suspect it is common to see a drop in contacts in spring, although I often attributed it to the weather in upstate NY.
I used the "down time" to do more outreach in PLTL group tutoring and working with faculty. I also worked with graduate and professional tutors to create and present training modules for Level II and III tutor training. Hope this a bit of help.
Jane Neuburger

Sent from my iPhone