Are you a member of NCLCA?

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VOTE for our next board of officers!

https://nclca.wildapricot.org/201718_elections/

As an organization, we value the engagement of our members in the election of our new
leadership and governance.

This year the following 4 positions are up for election:

      Vice President (3-year term)
      Marketing Officer (2-year term)
      Publications Officer (2-year term)
      Recording Secretary (2-year term)

Each of the candidates, the position he/she is running for, the candidate’s position
statement, and a photograph of the candidate is listed on the link above, along with the
ballot.

Voting will close at 11:59 p.m. on July 7, 2017.

Thank you, members!  Please vote!