This is a perfectly timed question for us at St. Bonaventure University; four academic support units are joining forces in an under-construction Student Success Center, and we may have the opportunity to furnish the tutoring area with new furniture.  I would welcome suggestions about modular pieces – especially those with lockable wheels – and chair styles list members would recommend.

Thank you, Loren, for posing this topic.

Jean

Jean Trevarton Ehman

director, Teaching and Learning Center

26 Doyle Hall

St. Bonaventure University

St. Bonaventure, NY 14778

(office) 716-375-2067

(fax) 716-375-2072

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients.  If you are not the designated recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified you have received this communication in error and any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and contact the sender by telephone (716) 375-2067.