From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louis Burkwhat
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Centers and Student Athletes

Hi Colleen,

I have been working as a director of the Academic Success Center, ASC, for two years. now.  I inherited a study hall program that was a mess.  I have adapted it and still don't feel that it was successful.  This next year I will have the coaches directly involved in the study hall portion of the program and have the ASC provide sessions on academic survival skills from library use to time management.