Hello,

In our Learning Center, we offer a host of one-hour workshops on a variety of topics – writing skills, growth mindset, test anxiety, and more – in a designated physical space.

We want to produce online equivalents of these workshops for our DE students. We want these to be more than online Directed Learning Activities but our vision is still taking shape.

Has anyone done this – or tried to do this? If so, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,

Shant

Shant Shahoian
Learning Center Coordinator