From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Cofer
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CRLA ITTPC Level II Training Calendars

Hello Kimberley.  I do a 2 day training usually, day 1 for brand new tutors and day 2 for semester- old tutors and new tutors combined.  The Level III tutors also train during this time and I’ve received really good feedback from the trainings.  I try to make them fun and interactive.  Below are some activities I do for the days.  Let me know if you want me to send you more info directly to you.

One of my tutors once asked me during a break in the large group training days, “How do you know how to do this?”  I was confused and asked what she meant and she said, “You know, create trainings where we have fun and do some team building.”  Lol.  I was flattered.

Let me know if you need anything else.  I am restricted on budgeting too, but try to pay the tutors for these trainings.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services

Academic Support

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College