We included some tours of the campus in our revised Level II training, including a presentation within the facility by our Campus Access Services director.

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, MA

Director, Center for Learning Resources

Winner of the 2016 ATP Program of Excellence Award

Safe Zone Ally

116 Marvin K. Peterson Library

University of New Haven -- "A Leader in Experiential Education"

300 Boston Post Road

West Haven, CT  06516

Phone:  (203) 932-7415

Fax:  (203) 931-6013

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"Tutoring to Help You Blossom Into a Better Student”

Thought of the day:  “A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”  By John Burroughs