As would I.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:02 AM -0700, "Jennifer Daniel" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I would appreciate these surveys as well, so please post to the list.

Jen

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wehner, Katie
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: requesting example surveys

Good Morning,

I am seeking some inspiration for developing questions for two types of surveys:

  *   Surveys capturing the quality of the experience of students visiting our academic resource center
  *   Surveys capturing the experience of our outgoing student associates of the center

If you have a survey (or several) that you’d be willing to share, please send directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  The program (tutoring, SI, etc.) or service (math center, writing center) is not important.

Thank you!

Katie Wehner
Assistant Dean for Academic Services
Franklin College